Employees' actions can detrimentally impact security and risk performance. Organizational leaders are increasingly turning to educational security awareness training to help improve company compliance, expand security knowledge and change poor security behaviors.
Security awareness is the knowledge and attitude members of an organization possess regarding the protection of the physical, and information assets. Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) requirement 12.6, which require's that a formal security awareness training be provided for all workers when they join the organization and annually thereafter.
PCI DSS 3.2
12.6.1 Educate personnel upon hire and at least annually.
12.6.1.a Verify that the security awareness program provides multiple methods of communicating awareness and educating personnel (examples include: web based training, posters, awareness letters and memos, and employee meetings).
12.6.1.b Verify that personnel attend awareness training upon hire and at least annually.
12.6.2 Require personnel to acknowledge, at least annually, that they have read and understood the security policy and procedures.
Topics covered in PCI Security Awareness Training include:
• Consequences of failure to properly protect PCI data, including potential loss of employment, economic consequences to the firm, damage to individuals whose private records are divulged, and possible civil and criminal penalties
• A brief overview of PCI
• Awareness of cardholder data security
• Employee and contractor responsibilities in handling PCI data
• Password Controls
• Avoiding Malicious Software
• Protection Against Social Engineering Attacks
• Other computer security concerns, including: vishing, phishing, social engineering, etc.
• Workplace security, including building access, reporting of incidents, etc.
Being security aware means that companies understand that there is the potential for some people to deliberately or accidentally steal, damage, or misuse the data that is stored within a company's computer systems and throughout its organization. Therefore, it would be prudent to protect the assets of an organization (information, physical, and personal) by trying to prevent that from happening.
Security Awareness Training (all volume discount accounts must be set up through our headquarters). Please send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for immediate assistance call: 972-746-7274 Employees' actions can detrimentally impact security and risk performance. Organizational leaders are increasingly turning to educational security awareness training to help improve company compliance, expand security knowledge and change poor security behaviors.
|25||$87.50 monthly or $3.50ea.|
|50||$150.00 monthly or $3.00ea.|
|100||$250.00 monthly or $2.50ea.|
Purchase a fully functioning LMS to track and train your employees $2,995.00.
• Security Awareness Training - works with computer, android, smart phone, notebook, tablets, etc.
• Professional audio and narration
• Complete web-base solution
• Instant training completion certificate
• Training completion report for auditor proof of compliance - create reports as often as you like
• Monthly reoccuring fee (3 month minimum) No Contract
• Customized training topics - complete with your company logo (expect an up charge for this service)